Wednesday, September 29, 2010

mary and martha and me

I am a server, not by profession, but my personality is one that loves to help others. i like helping in whatever way i can and sometimes I get a little carried away. recently it was pointed out to me that maybe Jesus just wants me to stop and praise and worship and thank him instead or running myself ragged trying to serve him in just the right way so that i can please him and others. it was a reminder to me that taking time to praise worship and thank the master is every bit as important to him, and maybe more so, as it is to serve him.i'm very good at being martha, but i struggle to just sit at his feet in awe of who he is and what he has done. not because im ungrateful, but because im a doer.... Lord, today make me as much a worshipper as i am a server.

No comments:

Post a Comment